The Midwest's Best Box
The Midwest's Best Box
Dinner ideas getting stale? This box gives you the best of both worlds. No need to choose between our tender, dry-aged Angus beef or our premium Berkshire pork. The options are endless with this one-of-a-kind package. The variety in this box is sure to keep your mouth watering and your belly full.
The Midwest's Best Box includes melt-in-your-mouth Angus beef and juicy Berkshire pork totaling 12 lbs. The cuts in this box will change each month, but you will always get the following:
- 1 lbs Ground Beef (in convenient 1 lb packages)
- 1 lb Ground Sausage (in convenient 1 lb packages)
- 5 lbs of Delicious Angus Beef - cuts may include: Filet Mignon, New York Strip Steak, Ribeye, Petite Top Sirloin Steak, Round Steak, Flat Iron Steak, Hanger Steak, Flank Steak, Skirt Steak, Chuck roast, Rump roast, Sirloin Tip roast, Stew meat (in convenient 1 lb packages), Cube steak and Half brisket.
- 5 lbs of Premium Berkshire Pork - cuts may include: Pork Chops, Bacon, Spareribs, Brats, Pork Burgers, Butt Roast
GUARANTEED: All of our beef is backed by our 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back Guarantee!
Our shipments go out on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. FREE SHIPPING (east of the Mississippi River) FREE Local Delivery in Jackson, Co. - pick-up also available.
Orders must be placed by the Sunday before the 2nd Tuesday to guarantee delivery this month.
If you want to know the specific cuts in this month's box, join our email list or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe and save 10%! You can pause or cancel your subscription at any time.
- All butchering and processing fees.
- 14-day dry-aging for superior flavor and tenderness.
- All items are professionally packaged and labeled.
- Packages are frozen and vacuum sealed.
- Free shipping to the east half of the US
Delicious and Nutritious High-Quality Beef
Family Traditions grain-finished beef...
- Is raised from birth on our fifth-generation farm.
- Contains NO added hormones.
- Feasts on a diet of home-grown grains and forages.
- Features Angus genetics prized for flavorful marbling.
- Dry-aged for 14 days to maximize tenderness and flavor.
- Consistently grades USDA Choice or Prime.
Our family has been raising cattle on our farm for over 50 years. We have spent a long time deciding what feed is best for our animals, what genetics we want to use for our herd and how those factors influence their meat quality. We are so confident in our products that we know you will love them. But if for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your beef, we will return your money.
All items ship FREE if you live EAST of the Mississippi River!
If you live in the western half of the US, a small shipping fee will be added at check out.
Questions about shipping??