Ground Beef Box
Ground Beef Box
From classic meatloaf to flavorful stuffed peppers, our ground beef is versatile enough to elevate any dish! This box includes 10 lbs of 85/15 ground beef in convenient 1 lb packages.
They are frozen and vacuum sealed, can last well over a year in your freezer and stay fresh.
Our angus ground beef is 85% lean and cut from a single animal that was born and raised on our farm. No mystery meat here. Keep these versatile 1 lb packages on hand for quick and delicious meals without limits.
GUARANTEED: All of our beef is backed by our 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back Guarantee!
Our shipments go out on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. FREE SHIPPING (east of the Mississippi River) FREE Local Delivery in Jackson, Co. IN, Pick-up also available.
Orders must be placed by the Sunday before the 2nd Tuesday to guarantee delivery this month.
- All butchering and processing fees.
- 14-day dry-aging for superior flavor and tenderness.
- All items are professionally packaged and labeled.
- Packages are frozen and vacuum sealed.
- Free shipping to the east half of the US
Delicious and Nutritious High-Quality Beef
Family Traditions grain-finished beef...
- Is raised from birth on our fifth-generation farm.
- Contains NO added hormones.
- Feasts on a diet of home-grown grains and forages.
- Features Angus genetics prized for flavorful marbling.
- Dry-aged for 14 days to maximize tenderness and flavor.
- Consistently grades USDA Choice or Prime.
Our family has been raising cattle on our farm for over 50 years. We have spent a long time deciding what feed is best for our animals, what genetics we want to use for our herd and how those factors influence their meat quality. We are so confident in our products that we know you will love them. But if for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your beef, we will return your money.
All items ship FREE if you live EAST of the Mississippi River!
If you live in the western half of the US, a small shipping fee will be added at check out.
Questions about shipping??